Commercial property leasing is both art and science. Our understanding of market dynamics, building features, property location and your long-term goals for the property allows us to effectively market your property to the right target audience. No two space requirements are the same and thus our marketing strategy hinges on a thorough assessment of the clients’ leasing needs through positioning. Leasing your properties is not a simple act of filling space; our in-depth understanding of tenant-retention, building operations and maintenance affords us leverage in finding the right business for the right space to maximize revenue for all parties involved.
MacLaughlin and Company will:
- Develop Project Specifics for Marketing Plan
- Define Pricing and Fee Structure
- Utilize Industry Wide Marketing Software for the Greatest Exposure
- Prequalify Prospects and Uses
- Facilitate Contract Negotiation and Execution
- Coordinate Tenant Improvements
- Represent Tenants and Owners
Once the assessment is made, our marketing department takes over with a bevy of industry-leading tools and platforms with which we creatively place properties where they will not only gain the most exposure but, more importantly, the right exposure.
MacLaughlin and Company provides:
- Extensive Market Research Database
- Access to Parcel, Land Use, Zoning, and Ownership Information
- Listings on Industry-standard Databases such as LoopNet and CoStar
- Direct Email Marketing to a Vast Broker Network
- Tenant Mailers to Specific Use Industries
- Local Canvassing
- Window and Property Signage
- Engaging, Aesthetically Effective Marketing Materials such as Flyers, Brochures and Postcards
- A Robust Social Media Mix for Broadcasting and Engaging with a Wide Range of Publics
But the process does not end with the signing of the lease; this is where our property management team takes over.